Spring Staples

6.4.14











British spring weather is so unpredictable. One minute it's sunny the next its torrential rain. I have wanted to do a blog post for a while on my staple coat, bag and shoes. These pieces tend to go with everything I wear and are generally good in most weathers. They are pieces I can just throw on that go with anything. It was a mixed spring day on the day I photographed these photos; damp but warm. I was on my way out for lunch and decided to snap a few photos. I just styled all of these items with a plain black cami dress underneath.

 The Shoes; I have had these shoes for a long time now, they are the Topshop 'Anchor' Cut Out Boots, from what I can remember I think they were around £75. I wear them day and night, I feel they can be dressed up or dressed down and they are SO comfy! I love the buckles and I think the cut out makes them. 

The Coat; This has been my staple coat for spring it is a Primark Grey/Black Tweed Oversized Boyfriend Coat for £25. It's light weight tweed that is perfect for this mixed weather. It goes with almost every outfit. 

The Bag; This bag is possibly my favorite bag I own, it's the Zara Office City Handbag Bag £49.99. Every time I change bags I find myself lost without my usual thousands of compartments. It has so many compartments for your laptop, phone, purse, everything! It has three main sections and is perfect if you carry round loads of junk like I do. I live between myself and my boyfriend's house so I carry it round a lot. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! :)
what are your staple pieces for spring? 

 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

8 comments

  1. i love the coat! i would not have thought that it was from primark xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) checking out your blog now.. xxx

      Delete
  2. I love those shoes! What product are you wearing on your lips?! It's very pretty and natural looking.

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) i'm wearing Revlon colour stay in the colour '025 Socialite' xx

      Delete
  3. Been looking for a similar bag for ages, you may have just saved me! The coat is lovely as well, would not expect it to be from Primark, such a good find :-)
    XX
    girlgoblin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and your make up is so flawless!

    http://golovelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn you're pretty!! Plus, I ADORE the boots.

    ReplyDelete