Skandi Home

13.4.14


I was lucky enough to be sent one of Skandihome's candles to review. I am very particular about what I review and only every review products that I like and would use, this candle being one of them..

 I love to collect candles and I'm always up for trying new brands. Skandihome are an interior design based company founded by Ellen Ripa. Their aim is to bring a Scandinavian touch to English homes. As I studied Interior design at university I can very much appreciate Ellen's impeccable style towards Interior Design. There are a wide range of gorgeous products on their website which you can find Here

The candle arrived beautifully packaged in a white box that has the Skandihome logo on the front finished with a bow. The candle itself is hand poured and sits in a glass jar. I love the minimal style of these candles, I feel they would fit nicely into any interiorThis particular candle can be purchased from there website or Etsy store for £39.00.

 The scent which is Lavender & Geranium is described as 'fresh green herbal top notes with a hint of ginger, floral herbal heart of lavender, geranium & rose, woody amber base notes with patchouli & musk'. The scent is subtle yet fills the whole room. It's a perfect candle to put on when you're relaxing as the lavender proves very soothing (mine is burning as we speak). Such a beautiful luxurious product that would be perfect as a gift for someone special.

Thank you so much to Skandihome for the candle, I will most definitely be purchasing some when I finish this one! 

 | Website | Etsy Contact |
| www.skandihome.com/ellen-ripa-interiors |




6 comments

  1. this seems like a lovely candle, i love floral scents! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love candles they are so romantic..
    kisses
    http://cestlaviecestfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like lavender scented candles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a pretty candle, gorgeously burning away! How do you get products sent to you to review? <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete