New Plimmys

18.4.14






Today I thought I would do a little appreciation post for my new plimsolls, I've been doing quite a lot of shopping lately (I have an exciting up coming haul blog post /video asap!) but I just wanted to snap these as they have been one of my favourite things to wear at the moment. 

 I picked them up from Topshop for £20.00 each. I thought they were a great staple spring summer shoe that would go with anything. I picked up the fur effect and the crocodile effect. They had all kinds of lovely plimsolls, tartan, pastels etc. So if you like this style of shoe there is an array of styles to choose from! Love them!

Topshop have some lovely things in at the moment, I want it allllllllll
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this post, you can find my other links below :)

Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

2 comments

  1. I have the furry ones!! Love them :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :) checking out your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete