MAC Haul

27.4.14


I've been waiting to post this blog post since I picked these items up last week when I was in Mac, I picked up a lipstick and a powder.

Firstly the lipstick; I think I may have found my most favourite lipstick ever or at least one of my favourites. It's called 'Creme In Your Coffee' purchased for £15.00, this is a creme sheen finish lipstick. I usually always go for matt finish when it comes to MAC lipsticks and if I want any sheen or gloss I just add on top, however I was very surprised I loved the finish of this lipstick...
It glides onto the lips and you can wear it quite dark or blot it off for a lighter colour. I personally like this kind of colour for everyday as I think it really compliments brown eyes and goes with lots of things. You can see me apply this lipstick in my latest YouTube video.. Just head over to my channel - Emma Griffy or click HERE be sure to subscribe if you enjoy! 

Secondly a MAC mineralise powder in the shade 'Medium' for £22.00. I've used this for the last week now and it's everything you could want in a powder. I only use a dusting on my T zone or on top of any where I conceal. I don't use the powder puff that comes with it I just apply with a Real Techniques brush and voila! 

I hope you enjoyed this little haul. Thanks for reading :) 
Are there any lip colours or MAC products you would recommend? 

Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | 

10 comments

  1. love the lipstick - looks great on you xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photographs! I'm still yet to buy any MAC products *hangs head in shame*, but that lipstick is SUCH a gorgeous shade and suits you so well x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) you definitley need to try some of there stuff, im sure you will fall in love xx

      Delete
  3. Great MAC haul! I especially love the lipstick!

    http://jenni-flower.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to try Macs setting powder x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful lipstick shade but I don't really like the Cremesheen finishes.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eye makeup!!!

    Laura- DemandBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete