Chopwell Woods

11.4.14












Today Luke and I took a stroll round Chopwell Woods which is between the villages High Spen and Chopwell. It's one of our favourite dog walking spots as it's huge and gives the dogs lots of new trails every time we go. You may have seen a previous Vlog or blog post on it, but each time I still like to take my camera is as we usually go on a different track each time and as the seasons change more and more flowers are blooming, we even saw some wild garlic today. 

It was lovely. The dogs are knackered and so are we as we spent about 2.30 hrs there. Definitely worth going if you live not far from the area and have pooches. 

I hope you enjoyed this post :) 
You can find me at all my other links below!


Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |


3 comments

  1. Gorgeous little dog enjoying the signs of spring. Great photos.

    www.dangerouslydelilah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photographs! Hope you had a lovely time xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete