An Oldy But A Goodie

3.4.14




If you didn't already realise, I have a thing for collecting makeup. New makeup is always being released and the urge not to buy it is too strong. However, Foundations are that obsession times 100. I'm always hunting for the perfect foundation. Even if I love the foundation I currently use I'm always on the look out for bigger and better things. 

This purchase in particular is a re-purchase. You may have seen on other blog posts that I currently use Estee Lauder Double Wear (which I love) but I always like to have a high end foundation and a drugstore foundation in my makeup bag so I can keep the high end ones for best and the drugstores for everyday. I used to use this foundation everyday and when I ran out just never got round to re-purchasing- Until today that is. 

The name of it is Revlon Colour Stay Foundation (for oily skin) in the colour '150 Buff Chamois'. I picked up the foundation for oily skin as I have oily/combination skin, but if you have dry/normal skin they do do a normal version. I cant speak for the normal one but I do very much love this one! I prefer to wear quite a fair foundation and just bronze up afterwards, hence why I purchased this in a shade lighter than my usual skin tone. It has great staying power and lies very nice on the skin. It will always be one of my favourites. It is more on the stronger coverage side but if that worries you with the summer months ahead it works perfectly mixed with a little bit of moisturiser to give a lighter finish.

A foundation I will probably always go back to. 
which drugstore foundation can you always count on? :) 

 Find me -  | 
Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

5 comments

  1. Great review

    Theres a YSL giveaway on my blog, check it out (:

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive entered & commented, I would love to win! congrats with your followers :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and think you deserve an award! That's why I've nominated you for the Very inspiring blogger award! Check out my blogpost for more information!

    http://reachingforpomegranates.blogspot.be/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this foundation also + I am the exact same when it comes to collecting make-up I CAN NOT STOP. agh loll.
    Loving reading your blog and love the clean layout of It all, makes for easy reading which keeps me coming back!
    Can you help me gain more followers on my up + coming blog?
    Perfect if you can
    Kisses xox
    http://iamchristiemartin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Your blog is lovely too :) i'm so surprised you don't have more followers! I was just reading your Topshop shoes post.. NEED them asap xx

      Delete