A Nice Day For a White Wedding

21.4.14




At the weekend my boyfriend's family and I attended his cousin's wedding. Jill and her now husband Andy were getting married at Newton Hall just passed Sea Houses in Northumberland. It was a beautiful wedding. One of the nicest venues I've ever seen. I thought I would upload a few pictures from the day. 


Newton Hall 



Luke & I



The hall had lots of lovely little quirky features like this deer draped in jewelry


Here comes the bride....


Jill and her Dad

 

Giving of the rings


Florals 



Luke's Nan with a strong drink by the look on her face ha!




Jill's dress was gorgeous, designed by Ian Stewart.



 Nancy (Luke's nan) in the middle with all of her children & grandchildren, Luke's family is huge!


Later on in the day ..









After dinner Tea/Coffee



They had a caricature on the night of the wedding, it was great entertainment for guests and he was really good! I couldn't stop laughing at this of Luke and I.


After Dinner we took a look around the grounds 


A beautiful sun set to end a great day.

 I love weddings they always make me want to get married, if you're anything like me you probably love looking at wedding pictures. 
I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading.
You can find my other links below :)


Find me -  | 
Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

2 comments

  1. Lovely!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow you back! :)
    I have at least one new post a day!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Emma

    ReplyDelete