Oh, Hey Sun

28.3.14




I thought I'd do a little appreciation post for the weather we had last weekend! Unfortunately by the time I've now got round to posting this the weather is awful again *please come back sun*

I love taking summery type pictures, all of the colours me feel happy. Its crazy what a bit of sun can do. Its probably obvious I cant wait for summer! All we need now is for this bad weather to get lost, British weather is far too unpredictable! 

Are you looking forward to summer? :)

 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos! I'm excited for the sun to make an appearance again, it just makes you feel so much better! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'd just like to let you know I love your blog and I have nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger award :) you can see my post here: http://vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete