MOTD / Date Night

23.3.14





I thought I'd do a makeup post today as its a rather special day. My boyfriend & I won a competition for a nights stay in a place called 'The Diamond Inn Pub and Hotel'. We receive the night's stay in one of their suite's usually priced at £85 per night with a free bottle of champagne & strawberries upon arrival and an award winning breakfast the next day! I won it through entering a competition on Facebook. I was so pleased! It's only about a 3-5 minute drive from my house, but it's a lovely pub with a great atmosphere and nice people. Luke's been working lots lately so it will be a nice break to relax. They've asked us to get pictures upon arrival for their Facebook page and I'm also going to take my camera along so I will upload more pictures tomorrow.


Details

Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow - Fiji 
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
Brows - Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen
Eyeshadow - (base: Mac Vanilla) (crease & outer corner: Mac 'Carbon') (inner eye: 'All That Glitters')
Liner - Rimmel Glamour Eyes
Mascara - Benefit They're Real
False Lashes - Mac 
Lipstick - Mac 'Angel' mixed with Mac 'Ruby woo' then blotted off
Powder - Makeup for ever HD Powder 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check back for the other pictures :) Thanks for reading!


 Find me -  | 
Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

6 comments

  1. Such a beautiful look, your skin looks flawless I need to buy the Nars foundation.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stunning. Your look is stunning and I can't wait to hear about the pub.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you look absolutely stunning love! You eyes are gorgeous! I love this look on you.

    ♥ Cay from Beauty's Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! it looks so pretty! love it.


    http://cheekychicxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, your so pretty. Love your eyes.

    Much love!

    Rebekah | Delicate Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma, your blog is really awesome! Just letting you know nominated you for a Liebster award, congrats! For more information, check out my new blog post.

    http://teenagefanatic.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Annabel xx

    ReplyDelete