I'm Still Here / Pretty Prints

21.3.14




Thought I would just do a mini post today to let you know I'm still here! My laptop charger wire snapped and I couldn't charge it - hence why I haven't left a post in the last few days. Luckily I had an appointment at the Apple store this morning and they have given me a new charger for free! I was over the moon as I was expecting to be charge£65.00 for it but the nice man told me that by law they have to replace them when originally purchased from the Apple store. Whoo! so that dilemma is now solved.

Also I haven't posted a You Tube video in about 20 days * covers face *  My light box bulb blew when I was filming a video and then my tripod has gone to pot; it's about as sturdy as a new born lamb, it falls over at the drop of a hat haha! I've now ordered new light box bulbs and a swanky tripod so I will DEFINITELY have a new video coming your way asap! Lets just say it has not been my week at all for technology. 

 .. Anyway I'll stop blabbering. Moving on to the picture below. I only went to the Metro Centre for the charger palaver but ended up looking round the shops as usual and I picked up some pretty items. I just wanted a to picture some of the patterns. I have been desperate to fill my wardrobe with summer items and bright patterns. I've been on the look out for things for my holidays as I like to start early and collect things over time.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post :) Mainly just to update you and share some pretty patterns. These items will be in my monthly haul at the end of the month when Ive collected a few bits and pieces to photograph properly, so make sure to check back if you want to know deets of where they're from etc.

Roll on summer! What prints/patterns have you been loving? 


 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

2 comments