Delicate Necklaces

22.3.14





Lately I've had a little bit of an obsession with delicate necklaces. I love that they are simplistic but also add just that little something to a plain outfit. I picked this up at Primark for only £3.00! At first the cute packaging caught my eye and then when I looked closer I really liked the necklace, It reminded me of the little necklaces they have in Topshop at the moment. It's rather strange that I spotted this as * touches wood * I have had a lot of good luck so far this year. It was the last one just lying at the bottom of one of the rails. I don't think I would wear the necklace and ear rings as a set but I love them as separates. 

Primark has some gorgeous stuff in at the moment! I hope you enjoyed this post :) feel free to comment and let me know what you've been loving at the moment.

Be Lucky!

Emma xx

 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

6 comments

  1. This is such a sweet piece, it would make a great gift.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love delicate necklaces.

    I Like your blog a lot and I just started following you on bloglovin' and I would appreciate if you would have a look at my blog, you might like it:)

    http://officialnotetoself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love them. They're so cute!

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for taking the time to comment :) checking out your blogs now x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these kind of necklaces x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love simple necklaces, such as this one. I love my plain 'T' Necklace at the moment.

    Tabitha Beckett - tabithacourtney.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete