Beauty Haul

19.3.14
                                 





 Today I took a trip to Boots, I didn't as usual intend on buying anything but their '3 for 2' deals always get me! I picked up 6 things. I've already tried each one of them, I couldn't wait to get them home and give them a go.

                               
The Details


1. Revlon Photo Ready Skin Lights 'Bare' £11.99
As you may have seen in another blog post I've been wearing 'Estee Lauder Double wear' foundation at the moment ( it's a very matte finish ) so I wanted to pick some things up to make me feel a little 'glowy' again - Hence my Revlon skin lights! Which is amazing! I tried it under my foundation and it just shone through giving me the perfect glow. They have a range of colours for different skin types.

2. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter 'Fair' £5.99
 This is SO good. Literally one of my most favourite concealers for under eye. My Mum purchased one of these and was raving about it so I tried hers and was so pleased I picked up one of my own. It vanishes dark circles under the eyes and is so light on the skin! gorgeous.

3. Loreal Telescopic Mascara - Extra black £10.99
 I'm always dabbling in and out of different mascaras. This was one I used to own and I decided to re-purchase as my other one was getting a little dry. It's great for lengthening short lashes.

4. Rimmel Glamour Liquid Eye Liner 'Black' £5.29
Again I'm always on the hunt for good liners. I get oily lids so finding the right liner proves somewhat difficult. This is lovely. It's got a really thin tip on so it allows you to create really neat flicks. Staying power is great too.

5. Seventeen Stay Pout - 'Going Steady' £4.49
I found a peach lippy! Yayyy, i've looked for the right peach tone for so long to suit my skin. I finally found it. Its a matte finish with a gorgeous nude/peach undertone.

6. No7 Precision Lip Liner £6.75
I needed a lip liner to go with the lipstick *or so I tell myself* ha! It just completes the lipstick and will be nice even on its own. 


Overall I would say my favourites that I picked up were the lipstick and the liner as they were great value for money! I hope you enjoyed this beauty Haul :) What beauty items have you picked up lately? 


 Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |


3 comments

  1. Lovely haul **

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  2. You purchased a lot of great looking products! ♥

    xoxo Cay from Beauty's Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try out the Revlon Photo Ready SkinLights I've heard good things about it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete