Recycled Nail Storage

24.2.14








I've been grabbing more and more polishes with spring approaching, I always like to have a bright colour on my nails. My nail varnish storage has been some what to be desired in the past, I've tried storing them in makeup bags, drawers and pots (like the little ones to the side of my polishes) nothing seems to work, I hate not being able to see all the colours because I forget about them. I've now overhauled my storage onto a platter, I finally have everything at hand, my polishes, nail file and nail varnish remover.

I was rummaging through some of my mam and dad's vintage plates and china when having a clear out of our garage and came across this sandwich platter. It originally had a decorative glass base which I took out and replaced with a white base that I cut out of cardboard then painted. It's the perfect little stand that fits all my polishes. I was debating buying some jars to store them in but when I found this I was pleasantly surprised how nicely it fitted in my room. Recycle recycle recycle! 


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post! :)

 Find me -  | 
Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |


No comments

Post a Comment