Primark Goodies SS14

26.2.14




Last week when I was in town I went for a stroll around the shops. I've been dying to fill my wardrobe with spring and summer items! Even though the weather is still gloomy I like to get items in good time. I always like to visit the likes of Primark and Topshop in the morning as I find all the good stuff is nabbed if you wait till afternoon. I managed to find a few goodies..

The first thing I picked up was these chunky sandals for £19.00. I have actually worn them previous to this photo on the night I bought them. It was so refreshing to see my toes again! They've been tucked away in 'wintery' shoes for so long. They were so so comfy I can't wait to wear them with dresses or even just everyday outfits. 


The next thing I picked up was a necklace for £4.00. I can't seem to go into Primark without buying jewelry. I've been into thinner necklaces lately with the exception of this item. It just caught my eye as I liked the platted chain and thought it would be nice with plain black clothing and winged liner with a bold lip.



The next item I was thinking of summer. This beautiful kimono for only £15.00. I particularly got this for my holidays as I thought it would be nice for around the beach or pool area with some sunnies. Ive wanted a long kimono for sooo long. Ive had shorter ones in the past but never managed to find a long one. So I was very happy with this purchase.


The floral print is oriental looking, sometimes some floral prints can look quite cheap but I really liked this one.


The next item was a cotton shirt for £10.00. I couldn't find an image in the particular colour I bought, as I bought the white instead of the green. Its a thick white shirt with a floral print on it. It feels really good quality, nice and thick yet not heavy so it will still be cool in summer. Its almost got a sheer look to it. I would wear it tucked into a denim skirt in summer, perfect for everyday. 


And that was it! I was really happy with my purchases. I cant wait to buy more spring/summer clothes. I hope you enjoyed this post :)

Find me -  | Youtube | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |












2 comments

  1. Omg I have that shirt too but I actually have the green one. I wanted to be a little different to the normal black/white and I thought the green was an excellent way. I do like the white one too though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    i like ur kimono so much

    ReplyDelete