Thank you Nails INC!!

13.1.14




I recently recived one of the best deliveries EVURRRR from Nails INC... I had un-knowingly entered into their prize draw on Facebook. It was to celebrate reaching their Milestone of 50,000 Facebook likes and I happened to be one of those likes! When they emailed me saying I had won 50 full size nail polishes for being one of those likes on there Facebook I couldn't believe my eyes. I rarely win things so I was ecstatic. All of the nail varnishes are beautiful. When I opened the parcel I jumped for joy *and possibly done a little excitement wee* not only had they sent the normal polishes but also the Special Effects, Hero shades and also on trend colours! Couldn't help but do a blog post on them... 

Above was the parcel when it first arrived.. 


I pulled out every polish, I just wanted to try every single one I was so excited, if only I had that many fingers. Safe to say I don't think I'll need to buy another polish for a while. 



I picked out my favorites for January, I think these are really on trend for SS14, I loved the pastel colours!


Names of favorites listed from left to right are.. Warwick Avenue, Haymarket, Sheraton Street, Wellington Square and lastly Floral Street. I think these will be my 'go to colours' that will last me all the way through till the end of summer.


All of the polishes. 


Special Effects polishes: I've so far tried Galaxy and Leather Effect from these and I absolutely loved them both. All of Nails INC polishes are really long lasting and I was really happy with the finish, it almost looked like I'd had a professional mani! 


And lastly Hero shades; these will be perfect for everyday use. I think I will get lots of wear from these shades. 

A HUGE thank you to Nails INC for these. A fantastic way to start my year! Thanks for reading. 




No comments

Post a Comment