SS14 Beauty

17.1.14


I thought I'd do a blog post I've wanted to do for a while. The trend I'm LOVING is pastels they're back yayyyyyyyy. I think last year they were also very much on trend along with colour blocking, but this year on the catwalk of SS14 they seem very muted and classy.

I've been browsing SS14 Beauty and Fashion on Pinterest and it completely inspired me to do a Makeup look based on the pastel image above... I wanted my eyes to be the main feature. To do this I used top and bottom lashes along with pastel eye shadows and a pale pink matte lip. I think the look is very sixties.
Products I used
1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Fiji
2. Revlon Colour Stay Lipstick -Socialite
3. Lashes - Bought on EBay
4. Rimmel Scandal Eyes - Nude
5. Loreal Super Liner - Black
6. Borjous Volume Clubbing Mascara
7. YSL Colour Harmony Palette - Candy
8. Nars Blush - Orgasam
Thanks for reading! If you liked check out my YouTube channel, just type emmagriffy into YouTube and be sure to subscirbe to get post updates with your email over in the side column :)

No comments

Post a Comment