Lusts of the Month

27.1.14


Yet again lusting throughout the month, I always make endless lists of things I want, especially beauty things as there is always new things being released. Reading other beauty blogs makes my habit even worse! 

Firstly, as summer is slowly approaching..Emphasis on the slow! I'm looking forward to wearing brighter lipsticks. Hence my first lust being the YSL Rouge Volupté lipsticks. I love these lipsticks, Ive tried these at the counter and the texture is beautiful. Not to mention the amazing colour range to choose from. The image above is an image from Pinterest so I am unsure of the colour numbers, but the colours Im particularly attracted to are numbers 4, 6 and 14.

Emma Hardie Morninga Cleansing Balm

My Second lust of the month is the Emma Hardie Morninga Cleansing Balm. Ive heard so many good reviews about Emma Hardie's skin care range and I've been dying to try it. I generally love balm cleansers, they really suit my skin type. I'm in the middle of using my Clinique Cleansing Balm which I love so once i've finished that this is in the running to try next!

YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette

Third lust; YSL Rosy Blush Collector Face Palette. This blush is just so visually stunning, the packaging makes me want to drool and the colour will be perfect in summer months. I'm very into YSL Products at the moment.

Urban Decay Naked 3

Urban Decay Naked 3 - this is way way WAY over due. I have wanted this since it was released. I have Naked one and two and desperately want to get my hands on this, I love the 'purpley' shades within this palate as I have brown eyes so I think it would compliment them well.

Nars Narsisitical Palette

My last lust is the Nars Narsisitical Palette, I am a sucker for palettes I never think you can have too many, I am also a Nars addict. I don't think this palette needs much explaining I just love the colour range, you could get so many looks out of it! 

And that is it! I could go on with my lusts forever but I narrowed it down to my top 5! Thank you for reading :) 




No comments

Post a Comment