Another day in Tynemouth

12.1.14





Today we spent the day in Tynemouth again, this time we went with our friends Jonny and Mathew. We went to see the Sunday market that is on in the station and also in the church that is there. I've also just recently purchased a 50mm lens for my Canon 600D so I was really excited to try it our for the first time.Here are some snaps from my day... 

    The Bay 


    Priory by the beach


    Sea side 

    
    Walking to church markets 


   Blurred street      


   Inside the Chrurch Market 


    Luke 

  
   The Cove


   Quirky litte Tattoo shop upstairs


    I've got a bit of a thing for signage     


   Sweet shop downstairs


   Bon Bons 


   Sweet shop Fudge 


    Browsing 


    A little pugy wug in one of the shops


We then went into a shop called Rasberry Bazaar that has pretty Trinkety things....


   Pink 


   Pink 


   Yet more pink! 


Each room in the shop is themed with a different colour.

         
   A cute little owl bauble left from Xmas 


   Russian Dolls


We then walked to the main section of the market that's based inside Tynemouth Metro station...


   The metro station 


   Trinkety things


   Old Photos


   Vintage Coats 


   More coats 


   Vintage Posters 


   I wish I had one of these ^


   PBottles 

 
And lastly my purchases of the day.. I bought some chocolate inscence sticks for my bedroom and Luke also got some Chilli Chocolate Fudge *which absolutely BLOWS your mind! So spicy but nice* I love Sundays. 

Now about to go and spend my night watching Mrs Doubtfire.